Netsuite appllicaton consultant
As a Netsuite Consultant you will be responsible for working directly with customers to document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality. In addition, you will work with the customer to configure/customize NetSuite application to meet their business requirements. You will be required to conduct sessions with the customer over the phone or in-person, attend project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables. As a Consultant you will provide customers with as needed consulting and general assistance and be a ‘go-to’ resource for specific functional areas.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 180,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
What do we offer?
At Capgemini knowledge sharing is one of the most important things! We organize events where you will learn new techniques and share important developments with colleagues. Participating in international online communities where other Capgemini colleagues discuss methods, developments and projects is very much stimulated. Besides this Capgemini offers you the possibility to keep developing your expertise at the Capgemini Academy.
In addition to all facilities and opportunities for personal development, we offer:
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working (from home), a laptop and a SIM-card
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 vacation days with the option to buy extra days
- A mobility allowance
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- 3+ years in application systems consulting
- Consulting experience in common industry standard business practices, such as ERP, SFA/CRM, or Ecommerce
- Industry knowledge of any of Software / Services / Wholesale Distribution / Retail
- Ability to effectively implement an ERP, SFA/CRM or Ecommerce Solution
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)