Guerrilla has an opportunity out for students who are looking for a Concept Art internship. As the ideal candidate, you should be studying architectural or industrial design as a 3rd or 4th year student.
What you will do
- You will support the design of complex assets of our flagship titles;
- You will support the creation of highly detailed blueprints and asset designs for environments to our production artists;
- You will work with the Visual Design Team to create an original, consistent game world.
Who you are
- You are currently pursuing an art / design or graphical related study;
- You have sufficient technical knowledge of design software and techniques like Photoshop and 3D software packages such as Sketchup;
- You have skill in various forms concept art creation, from start to finish - We want to see portfolios with concepts that have been totally completed to your satisfaction. Specifically you will need to:
- be creative, versatile, detail oriented and passionate self-starter;
- have strong artistic knowledge with understanding of forms, materials, composition, perspective, color and lighting;
- Broad knowledge and ability to execute various illustrative styles from photorealism to highly stylized.
- You can work to specification and to schedule, in an existing pipeline, and equally work on minimal instruction if provided;
- You’re high on initiative, have great written and verbal communication skills, and know how to manage your time effectively;
- You have proven experience working successfully with others on group projects;
- You have professional written and verbal English skills.
All applications MUST contain a portfolio of work. We review countless applications, so please follow these golden rules when submitting a portfolio:
- Start with your best and most recent work;
- Only include material that you’re confident will impress us;
- Make sure it’s presented in a format which is easy to access and read;
- Working in the games industry is not always a creative wonderland and is often frustrating; tedious and difficult. Research and ensure that your expectations are realistic;
- Applications which are not supported by a portfolio will not be taken in consideration.
- You are 18 years or older;
- You are currently registered as a student with a related study program to the internship;
- You are currently residing in the Netherlands;
- You have a permit to study and follow an internship in the Netherlands;
- You are a 3rd or 4th year student;
- You are available for, at minimum, 20 consecutive weeks;
- You school/university is able to initiate an internship agreement.
- Start period will be Aug/Sep 2018
- Your application should be submitted before June, 2018 as candidates will receive an art test beginning of June as part of the selection process
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op