De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
As an Excel - VBA developer you are requested to develop tools who mainly support our business processes and make it possible to eventually generate reports for our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an highly technical, IT driven environment who's changing rapidly. You will have close contact with your business stake holders, aligning their needs into functional programs. We work in an Agile way of working.
Senior Business Objects and Excel developer with more than 6 years relevant work experience. He/she is able to work autonomously within a (project)team.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
• Tangible VBA knowledge and experience.
• Knowledge of Business Objects (BO) including Live Office.
• Experienced in design and development of BO reports as well as universes.
• Experienced in the interactive development of BO Live Office and MS Excel
• Experienced in XML
• Experience with DWH environments and in particular dimensional modelling.
• Experience in financial institutions is highly preferred.
• Experience with Bloomberg VBA is a pre.
• High level of English language in tongue as well as writing. Dutch is a pre.
• Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to all work undertaken.
• Problem Solving.
• Achieving, delivery of high quality results.
• Affinity with IT as well as business and financial processes.
• Risk awareness.
• Adaptability, flexible and pragmatic attitude.
• Proactive and reliable team player. Aanbod
Based at Aegon’s global head office in the Hague, the Netherlands, this role comes with a highly competitive salary and a desirable range of benefits. Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer a wide variety of development opportunities to support you to grow both professionally and personally, including international assignment possibilities.
Are you interested in joining our Business analyst team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Tim Blok, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 12360106..
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)