Senior Hard-Surface Concept Artist in Amsterdam
Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is most recently known for Horizon Zero Dawn. We’re looking for a Senior Hard-Surface Concept Artist with experience in game development to develop both 2D and 3D mechanical creature designs and raise the bar in quality, style and functionality.
What you will do
- You will create and develop 2D and 3D mechanical designs and concepts that inspire other teams and set the aesthetic qualities of the design
- You will work closely with the Art Director and a team of 2D and 3D artists to establish the direction for our mechanical designs, review assets, and achieve consistent style at a high quality output
- You will create briefs and other materials to collaborate with other departments, artists and external parties
- You will create key art and other graphics for marketing and promotional materials, as needed
Who you are
- You’re a self-motivated team player, with good written, visual and verbal communication skills
- You’re skilled in 2D digital content tools such as Photoshop, Painter, and 3D tools such as zBrush
- You draw from diverse, eclectic and sometimes unconventional influences
- You can quickly and easily adapt stylistic guides and generate high quality designs that are both innovative and stylistically outspoken
- You are comfortable producing detailed designs that are clear in their shape interpretation and material expression.
- You can inspire a multidisciplinary team, both through high-quality designs as well as excellent communication skills
- You’re a pro-active, solution orientated designer who is engaged in concept through production
- You have a solid technical understanding of the 3D art production pipeline for games, to effectively communicate and collaborate with other disciplines, like animation, design and rigging.
- You’re a positive, open-minded collaborator who appreciates feedback
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op