Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is most recently known for Horizon Zero Dawn. We’re currently looking for a Visual Effects Artist to join our team.
What you will do
- You will become part of the visual effects team and be responsible for creating, visualizing and implementing real-time particle and shader effects, in close collaboration with the design and art departments
- You will work on a wide range of environmental, weapon and character effects
- You will be responsible for ensuring that your work runs within performance requirements
- You will be responsible for setting up logic that drives your effects, using our visual scripting language (similar to Unreal Blueprint)
Who you are
- You have a strong technical and artistic skillset, with a passion for building expressive real-time effects shaders
- You have experience with Maya or similar 3D packages and node-based shader building tools (Unreal, Maya hypershade, etc.)
- You have a strong understanding of particle systems (Houdini, Popcorn FX, Cascade, etc.)
- You have experience with visual scripting languages
- You’re self-motivated to learn and explore new software
- You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams
- You are pro-active in solving issues that might arise during production
- You have experience with other engines and toolsets such as Unity, Unreal, etc.
- You have shipped a title before
- You have experience with fluid simulation software (Houdini, FumeFX, Realflow, etc.)
All applications must be supported with a reel showing off recent and relevant work required for this position.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op