Guerrilla is looking for a Layout Artist to join the Cinematics team. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for creating, visualizing and implementing scenes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will work with scripts, storyboards and proprietary tools to establish character blocking, camera positioning and movement;
- You will create sequences that convey the story through the application of filmmaking principles;
- You will help Principal and Lead Animators to ensure outputs are stylistically consistent;
- You will maintain consistent and clean working practices within predefined file structures.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have prior industry experience creating cinematic pre-visualizations, layout and cameras for CG animation;
- You have an excellent working knowledge of Maya;
- You possess strong skills in cinematography and have a firm grasp of editorial fundamentals:
- You understand framing, composition and pacing, cinematic language and camera terminology;
- You are a master of visual storytelling with a good understanding of how to convey action and drama.
- You have an understanding of Cinematic development, from previz through to final polish;
- You’re receptive to and will act on criticism and feedback. You can take, understand and apply direction, even if you might not personally agree;
- You have a realistic appraisal of your own strengths and weaknesses, and you’re constantly striving to improve. You keep abreast of all the latest technology, workflow tips and tools;
- You’re high on initiative, have great written and verbal communication skills, and know how to manage your time effectively.
- You have experience with Motion Builder;
- You have experience creating storyboards and previs;
- You have experience with other engines and toolsets such as Unity, Unreal, etc.
All applications must be supported with a reel showing off recent and relevant work required for this position.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op