What will you be...
For projects in the Financial Services sector we are looking for an Azure Solution Architect. You will be responsible for evaluating technical and functional requirements from our clients and for developing a sound...
What will you be doing
For projects in the Financial Services sector we are looking for an Azure Solution Architect. You will be responsible for evaluating technical and functional requirements from our clients and for developing a sound architectural and integration blueprint in line with their business goals. As an experienced consultant, you will advise on best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration. You will be an influencer and thought leader and will also possess the in-depth technical expertise and credibility to provide detailed guidance to the pre-sales and implementation team. You will be equally as comfortable building a POC of a new solution as ‘picking up the pen’ and sketching an idea on a white board to an agile team. The role will focus on identifying and enabling the adoption of new technologies and patterns particularly in Public Cloud, API and micro-service technologies.
You will be joining a growing team responsible for:
- Preparing Azure for use as a generic platform.
- Maintaining Reference Architectures and ARM Templates
- Supporting DevOps teams wishing to use Azure (Solution Architecture, Solution Design, Solution Engineering)
- Organizing demos (new features, best practices)
- Maintaining Automated Compliance Framework to ensure DevOps teams use Azure securely and efficiently
- Preparing individual Azure Services for risk assessment: determine security standards, write code for compliance checks. Responding to risks & vulnerabilities identified during audits
- Maintaining generic Azure infrastructure
- Acting as a Center of Expertise for Azure (Development Support)
- Promoting Public Cloud Adoption
- 5+ years experience in IT (Linux, Windows) and at least 1 year with Azure
- Excellent scripting skills (Python, Powershell, JSON, YAML)
- Fluent in Azure Resource manager
- In-Depth knowledge of Azure Config, Resource Manager, Azure Storage, Log Analytics, Azure functions, Visual studio team services, Azure infrastructure, Azure Traffic Manager, etc.
- Solid understanding of networking and network security
- Minimum of 1 Azure certification (70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions or 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions)
- Preferably at least one other certification (70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions)
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op