Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is most recently known for Horizon Zero Dawn. We’re looking for a Living World designer with experience in an open world setting to work on our future projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be part of a small team tasked with creating the settlements and civilian life for an open world game.
- You will be tasked with the development, implementation and placement of NPC related systems such as ambient & scripted speech, schedules and animation objects.
- You will develop and implement crowd setups and NPC’s that show off a richness in life and tell stories supporting the games’ narrative.
- You will cooperate with the entire design team and other departments to maximize use of existing game systems and support the needs of fellow developers.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, freethinking developer who is flexible enough to take on a varied set of responsibilities.
- You are a designer with solid technical capabilities.
- You have a good sense of space and city layout and interest in human behavior and culture.
- You have great written and oral communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of at least one shipped title.
- You have experience working on Open World games;
- You have experience developing towns and crowds in video games.
- You have experience with various engines, editors and their workflows.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op