We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic HR Consultant to join Guerrilla’s HR team for a minimum of 32 hours per week. As part of the HR Team, the HR Consultant’s role is to provide full HR support to Guerrilla’s Development team and the HR Manager.
What you will do
- You will be the first point of contact for all day-to-day HR queries, ensuring all queries are dealt with in line with relevant legislation and internal policies;
- You will provide sound coaching and guidance to managers on a variety of people management topics and issues, such as performance management issues, illness case management, training, recruitment, dismissal, etc.;
- You will develop and implement a Learning & Development program and policy with clear guidelines, and will play a driving role in ensuring that Guerrilla continuously develops its employees on both a professional and a personal level through learning and development programs;
- You will ensure compliance of all applicable HR laws and regulations;
- You will report on relevant HR information required by internal and external stakeholders timely, completely and accurately;
- You will assume responsibility for a wide range of administrative HR tasks, including processing data, forms, letters and all other documents into HR systems, in order to supply the HR team and the Development team with accurate information and services. These administrative tasks are also linked to payroll-administration, health insurance, disability insurance, pension, 30% tax ruling and other, tax issues, work and residence permits, et cetera. The wide range of administrative activities forms the backbone of the HR services which need to be provided to all Guerrilla employees, and must always be correct and accurate. Services and information needs to be given in Dutch and English language.
Who you are
- You’ve completed a higher vocational education (HBO - University);
- You have a minimum of 4 -5 years’ experience as an HR professional in an international, commercial environment;
- You are acquainted with HR and labour legislation;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You have very good organizational skills and interpersonal skills;
- You are extremely flexible and able to adapt in a constantly changing work environment;
- You are quietly assertive;
- You are able to work independently and take responsibilities;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office and HR Information Systems;
- You have an instant connection with the studio culture.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op