ABN AMRO’s Development Engineers design and develop the next generation of applications. As a Development Engineer within Robotics & RADD (Rapid Application Development & Deployment) you are responsible with your team to speed up and strengthen the digital transformation by designing, implementing and supporting robots to automate manually repetitive tasks within business processes. Our teammembers are able to perform all tasks. That means:• Define the best fit solution to meet business requirements while respecting our architectural runway
• Continuously update knowledge about our own capabilities as well as cross-domain capabilities
• Design, implement and support robots for several business lines
• Cut big change projects in small user stories and shippable products
• Structure and organize our software and coding in a way that makes it sustainable and easy to change
• Cooperate over several departments and/or different technologies
• Make software development better and more efficientWhat do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
You will be working in a scrum team that works closely together, where everyone can perform all tasks (change and run activities). This means that you get the opportunity to broaden your skills. There is a good atmosphere in the team where fun and hard work go hand in hand. The power of our success is positioning new technology in such a way that it feels for all involved parties as a shared effort. Robotics & RADD consists of 9 teams: 5 Robotics teams (focused on several business lines) and 4 RADD teams (who are capability owner of Lotus Notes, Mendix and Microsoft technologies like e.g. Access). Teams consists of +/- 6-9 colleagues, based in Amsterdam, Pune and Mysore. Due to the fact that the RADD teams are servicing ABN AMRO and daughters our own team members fulfill the role of Product Owners.Your profile
Would you like to make work of your career at ABN AMRO? Then you have:
At ABN AMRO you can develop your competences to the max! Besides that, we offer:
At ABN AMRO, we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products, and we sometimes say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for the client. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and crafting smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.