Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Engineer
Is a team member involved in many aspects of a DevOps Team; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
You will perform the following activities:
Your profile as Application Lifecycle Management Engineer
- version control ;
- build automation and verification testing;
- Assisting with environmental configuration, automated deployment and testing;
- Assisting in implementation of automatically creating environments on premises and in the cloud. ;
- Assisting in implementing end to end governance of software deployment.
For this role, your ideal background is as follows:
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions
- Team player that understands how your own work is important to the team's success
- Ability to multitask across different projects
Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Java, or C#
- SQL Server 2008, 2012 and/or 2014
- TFS (Team Foundation Server 2010 >), VSTS or Jenkins or similar ALM tool
- PowerShell, or Bash or similar scripting language
- Git or TFSVC or similar version control tools and branching strategies for that tool.
- Creating Continuous Integration and Nightly builds
- Demonstrate the capability to work with the tools involved to implement and ensure compliance with the process put in place
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Professionalism; to include written and oral communication – the ability to communicate collaboratively in front of a whiteboard. An ability to understand your audience and adjust your communication style to fit them.
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly
- A desire to constantly learn and share new knowledge, whether this is reading a book and posting a review on our Yammer, or giving a lunch and learn on the hottest new topics in your field.
Great to haves for this role:
What does Deloitte offer you?
- Academic background in computer science
- At least 1 to 3+ years relevant professional work experience
- Desired State Configuration (DSC), Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Cloud automation
- Experience with Automated deployments (tools like Octopus Deploy, Microsoft Release manager, Ancible etc.)
Are you challenged by this vacancy?
- A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Role-related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- Continuous developments in ICT area
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information. If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op