What impact will you make?
As a team member you are involved in many aspects of in the DevOps Team; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
This is how
You will perform the following activities:
- version control
- build automation and verification testing
- Assisting with environmental configuration, automated deployment and testing
- Assisting in implementation of automatically creating environments on premises and in the cloud
- Assisting in implementing end to end governance of software deployment
At Deloitte IT you will work in an informal, inspiring work environment together with enthusiastic specialists. They have the same drive as you and like to share knowledge. As a team you are successful and combine hard work with fun.
What we offer
We ensure that we will keep the development of your knowledge up to date. How? By making a development plan with professional training and certifications, based up on your wishes. Innovation and initiative are key at Deloitte IT.
Deloitte has an open and professional corporate culture and attractive working conditions and career opportunities.
What you offer
- A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Role-related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- Continuous developments in ICT area
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions
- Team player that understands how your own work is important to the team's success
- Ability to multitask across different projects
Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Java, or C#
- SQL Server 2008, 2012 and/or 2014
- TFS (Team Foundation Server 2010 >), VSTS or Jenkins or similar ALM tool
- PowerShell, or Bash or similar scripting language
- Git or TFSVC or similar version control tools and branching strategies for that tool.
- Creating Continuous Integration and Nightly builds
- Demonstrate the capability to work with the tools involved to implement and ensure compliance with the process put in place
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Professionalism; to include written and oral communication – the ability to communicate collaboratively in front of a whiteboard. An ability to understand your audience and adjust your communication style to fit them.
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly
- A desire to constantly learn and share new knowledge, whether this is reading a book and posting a review on our Yammer, or giving a lunch and learn on the hottest new topics in your field.
Great to haves for this role:
Lets make impact. Apply now!
- Academic background in computer science
- At least 1 to 3+ years relevant professional work experience
- Desired State Configuration (DSC), Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Cloud automation
- Experience with Automated deployments (tools like Octopus Deploy, Microsoft Release manager, Ancible etc.)
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)