At Takeaway.com we believe that the Senior Business Security Consultant is fundamental to further develop Takeaway.com’s risk awareness, IT Governance and compliance. In our fast-growing business we believe that IT security and compliance are key on all levels of IT development and operations.
As a senior member of the Security team, You’ll help further develop and improve the security strategy from business and organizational perspective. You’ll advise the business and engineering groups to identify areas of risk and make valuable recommendations on controls. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are passionate about technology and are able to focus on key issues and the details that come with it.
The Senior Business Security Consultant is a proven professional and has a demonstrated ability to improve the security posture and compliance for enterprises. He or she is driven by innovation, governance, commitment and ownership for results while setting the right environment for people to excel.
- Improve the effectiveness of IT governance, risk management, and internal control activities
- Initiate and lead ad hoc analyses of IT data & systems.
- Develop repeatable methods to ensure a consistent result and help develop an internal knowledge base.
- Design and execute security programs, operational process reviews, and review of system implementations, applications and other IT-related risk areas.
- Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations.
- Interpret the significance of audit findings, conclude on findings, and make practical recommendations for remediation.
- Coach junior/medior employees to help them develop the skills and experience to the required standard.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of departments.
- Establishing and building mutual relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, and to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments and multiple teams simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability in order to deliver on commitments.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to take charge, to interact confidently with all levels, to set objectives, and to drive results while working as a team player.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills, sense of ownership, pragmatic creativity and results and output driven.
- Persistent desire to innovate, automate, and continually improve security, audit and risk management processes and productivities
- Eye for detail, security, stability and resiliency.
- BA/BS degree in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Finance, or Accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
- RE/CISA/CISSP or related (post graduate) experience.
- Experience with ISO 27001.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in security consulting, audit or a related industry.
- Experience with technology audits, and with data analytics and integration with IT/Engineering.
- Awareness and insight into industry trends (technology, methods, and tooling).
- Fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
- Fun to work with!
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies;
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative;
- Company contribution toward your pension saving;
- Contribution to your travel costs;
- Inhouse language courses;
- Fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee;
- Friday after-work get togethers with the whole office;
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)