- Provides technical support to key Tagetik Finance processes, including but not limited to Data Model, ETL, Workflow and MDX support.
- Analyzes manual processes and recommends/implements innovative solutions within Tagetik.
- Works with consultants to resolve system identified issues or implement new processes to achieve reporting objectives.
- Interact with multiple country units and prioritize requests/incidents to complete tasks in a timely manner ensuring deadlines are maintained without interruption to productivity.
- Evaluates breaks in Tagetik production processes and implements fixes in a fast paced environment.
- Performs maintenance tasks within Tagetik to ensure Monthly, Quarterly and Budget process perform precisely.
- Extracts financial data from various accounting and information systems to perform analysis.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of the business to proactively develop Tagetik financial reports and complex models for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
- Participates on project teams or leads project teams. Translates business requirements into technical solutions.
- Works effectively with other departments/divisions to Tagetik ensure business issues are resolved for the success of the company.
- Offers leadership and direction to others.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Accounting / Finance and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience,
- Advanced computer skills. This position requires experience with Tagetik (or equivalent technology) from an administrator perspective, developing ETLs, MDX Calculations, Allocations, Form architecture and Data Model maintenance/creation.
- Experience with Qlik is a plus
- Technical expertise includes but is not limited to database development, advanced Excel skills, VBA code and SQL query writing.
Based at Aegon’s global head office in the Hague, the Netherlands, this role comes with a highly competitive salary and a desirable range of benefits. Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer a wide variety of development opportunities to support you to grow both professionally and personally, including international assignment possibilities. Interesse?
Are you interested in joining our Business analyst team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Tim Blok, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 612360106.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)