We are looking for a Back-end Developer to join one of our back-end scrum teams, responsible for the smooth running of the ordering process at our partner restaurants. Together with your team you develop exciting features for different data domains (discounts, orders, payment methods, etc.), making our customers happy with a super fast food delivery.Your profile
You will work with a microservice architecture, building small, one-purpose components that communicate with each other within a complex system. You will use your expertise concerning continuous integration, RESTful APIs, MicroServices and other related key topics. You’ll explore new technologies and share your insights with your team, all with the aim of creating a unique level of convenience for our end-users.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in one of our core programming languages (PHP, Java, C++, Node.js);
- Knowledge of a microservice environment (Consul, Kafka, Docker, Marathon);
- Proven experience with J2EE and programming in Java within a multithreaded linux environment;
- Proven experience with continuous integration and writing test cases;
- Positive and solutions-oriented mindset, you like to get things done.
- An international, energetic, hyper-growth environment;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies;
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative;
- A competitive salary;
- Latest equipment of choice (MacOS, Linux, Windows);
- Fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee;
- Friday after-work get togethers with the whole office;
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)