Corporate Systems is responsible for the IT support of Aegon’s Global Functions and for the IT support of Corporate Center employees. Corporate Systems is part of Aegon’s Corporate Center organization and the Global IT Office – GITO. The Corporate Center consists of approximately 350 staff, based in The Hague, Cedar Rapids and Baltimore.
This function reports to the Director IT & Change Delivery CRO.
The business analyst is the linking pin between business demand and IT change delivery. The business analyst has expert knowledge of one or more information domains and participates in projects in these domains. This includes the development of business requirements, functional requirements and test requirements that can be used by IT delivery parties.
- As a Business Analyst Corporate Systems you formulate business requirements for new or improved information provision (IT functionality, business processes) in close cooperation with the business, mindful of organizational, legal, economic and social consequences.
- You translate business requirements into specifications and frameworks that are suitable for use by the IT delivery party and aign business requirements with the information architecture and defined IT strategy, including contributions to (or authoring of) the Project Start Architecture (PSA).
- As a Business Analyst Corporate Systems you consults with the test & release manager to draw up test requirements and acceptance criteria for projects and major changes (business processes and IT) within the information domain. And you contributes to the design of test scripts to support the test processes.
- You are familiar with functional requirements and technical frameworks/architecture relevant to the information domain; you facilitates the approval of the PSA by the appropriate architecture board, you provides guidance during the development phase in order to ensure correct application of the PSA, you contributes to the development of the information architecture, the application landscape and expertise.
- College degree or University degree
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role and you have knowledge of applied techniques, methodologies on requirements management, information modeling
- Fluent in English and Dutch, verbally and written
- Insurance, Financial Services or Regulatory experience
- Experience with working in an outsourced sourcing context
- Experience with / knowledge of one or more related business domains
- Service and customer oriented
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €3.348,35 - €5.580,58 based on 38 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)