Corporate Systems is responsible for the IT support of Aegon’s Global Functions and for the IT support of Corporate Center employees. Corporate Systems is part of Aegon’s Corporate Center organization and the Global IT Office – GITO. The Corporate Center consists of approximately 350 staff, based in The Hague, Cedar Rapids and Baltimore.
- Enterprise architecture development (policy, analysis and research)
- Definition of Information and / or Landscape Architecture and alignment between the different domain architectures (Policy, Analysis, Research & Advice)
- Monitoring and setting up controls on architecture (methods / techniques and tools, management information)
- Realization of Information and / or Landscape Architecture (Analysis and Research, Advice)
- Alignment of Architecture (Relationship Management, Expertise Development
- Application Portfolio Management (Policy, Advice)
- University degree or equivalent level
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a comparable role
- Expert knowledge in business processes and IT environments within the financial services and insurance industry
- Fluent in English and Dutch, verbally and written
- Experience in an (international) corporate environment
- Insurance, Financial Services or Regulatory experience
- Experience with working in an outsourced sourcing context
- Team player
- Excellent communication, consulting & advising skills
- High level of organizational awareness
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €5045 - 8409 based on 40 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)