The FN Platform Maintenance team forms part of the BIS Finance/Bank, a new division within established to support the Aegon’s business lines Finance and Bank. Due to the ongoing transformation of the financial world, team members will be required to show agility, adaptability and a pro-active approach.
FN Platform Maintenance is responsible for the technical management and maintenance of the new IT architecture used by the Finance Nederland divisions. The only exception are the FN data sets which are managed by the Finance Data team. Important elements of the architecture include the closed model run and ad-hoc analysis environments, the reporting tools and control/logging framework.
Currently, we are looking for a Software Architect for the Finance Nederland (FN) Platform Maintenance Team. Ready for the next step in your career? Continue reading to find out if you are the right fit for our Finance Nederland (FN) Platform Maintenance Team. Function
The Software Architect will ensure the development of IT architecture and associated applications for Aegon NL’s insurance and bank elements (together called Finance Nederland). The successful candidate will also be tasked with monitoring and optimizing the FN IT architecture, including further development of applications based on the latest standards and innovations. An associated responsibility will be to liaise with the Data Lake domain, BI and Data Science teams to guarantee that the right strategic choices are made in regard to Aegon’s future software needs. Requirements
As Software Architect, you are a creative and customer-oriented problem-solver with strong communication skills. You also understand the risk of potential data leaks and go that extra mile to mitigate the associated (financial) risks.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications and qualities:
- Applied sciences/university level (business administration, information science, computer science)
- Experience as a developer (a track record of hands-on management of a development team is a plus)
- Expertise with a wide range of cloud platforms and tools
- Affinity with Finance and financial risk
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 4.148 - € 6.874 based on 38 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)