Product owner HR Analytics
- Together with the Insights Driven HR Lead you are responsible for developing HR-analytics within Aegon. As such you will act as Evangelist, spot and develop HR Analytics opportunities, maintain the HR Analytics backlog, and formulate Analytics projects.
- You can effectively participate in conversations with clients about their support needs and requirement.
- Collect, link, structure, manipulate internal and external, structured and unstructured data through statistical software or other methods.
- Determine which statistical methods work best considering available data and analytics questions at hand.
- Interpret insights for making business decisions and communicate the (preliminary) results of analyses with product and leadership teams.
- You continuously seek out industry best practices and develop skills to create new capabilities for data science to improve people decisions.
Visualization & Adoption
- Develop visualizations to share analysis across insights users
- Validate and educate about (preliminary) findings with subject matter experts and/or present findings to business sponsor and other stakeholders.
- Train clients in understanding the potential applications of advanced analytics and the value it can generate.
- Master degree or higher, 2-5 years of working experience.
- Interested in people / workforce topics.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- You have a continuous learning mindset, are open to feedback and easily adopt new skills and behaviors.
- Knowledge of various modeling algorithms e.g. regression, tree-based, clustering, and time series models.
- Experience with PowerBI and technologies like R and Python.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- A valid European work permit.
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a nice to have.
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)