As a Reporting Analyst at Booking.com you will use your data skills and business mindset to make a difference every day.
At our HQ in Amsterdam, you will be part of a team of analysts and you will be working closely with commercial owners and business stakeholders. You will be helping them by providing data, actionable insights, as well as supporting them in understanding and making data-driven decisions.
You want to hear what our team has to say about the role? Read the interview !
- Collaborate with several teams, understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports
- Build and improve data and reporting that help internal stakeholders understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders
- Organize and present your findings in a meaningful way to make sure your stakeholders are able to make the right decision
- Assist in both ad-hoc requests as well as regular reports for various business segments
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Data-driven, have technical affinity and possess a strong business sense
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Ability to draw business insights from data
- Understanding and experience with SQL and relational databases
- Working knowledge in data visualization (Excel, Tableau, or other data visualization tools)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive salary plus bonus. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits.
In this position, you will be able to grow, both technically and commercially. We have an internal process in place where you’ll be offered the possibility to move within the Reporting community to tackle new challenges as your skill set evolves, while making a great contribution and impact to our success.
This position is open to EU residents and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Reporting Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.