Your Typical day includes / What can you expect to work on?
- Being in charge of refactoring our integration tool
- Working on the maintenance and development of all the microservices
- You will be improving documentation and performance
- Creating tools for automation
- Writting code in .Net and Azure
This job might be for you if you have:
- IT education, computer science/software engineering
- 5+ years of experience developing in .Net and C#
- 1+ years of experience with Azure
- experience in Microservices-based development and DDD
- Previous experience in an Agile and Scrum environment
- Customer focus and flexibility
- Helpful, team player, continuous improvement mindset
- Passion for what you do, if you don't like it try to change it!
When are you doing a good job? / Your success will be measured by
- Getting things done while using effective communication and team work
- When you actively participate in the scrum process, ie. stand-ups, planning sessions, retrospectives
- Taking ownership of the export tool to the factories.
- When you are able to do maintenance of Microservices and Configurator Data Management.
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package
- Choose your own device (and OS)
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Subsidized lunch 5 days a week
- Great office in Amsterdam with a dedicated Suitsupply bus bringing you to the office
- Ability to impact global customers in over 12 countries, 82 stores.
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)