What can you expect to work on?
- Developing back-end systems in Finance and HR domain;
- Working on systems integration;
- Re-factoring legacy and creating new API's;
- Moving the legacy code from VB.net to C# and on-premise applications to Azure;
- Working with your team on requirements, discussions, preparing solutions for the current priority tickets;
- Writing Unit and Integration tests;
- Creating reports using T-SQL based on stakeholders' requests;
- Improving documentation and performance and actively participating in Scrum meetings.
This job might be for you if you have:
- IT education, computer science/software engineering;
- 2 years+ of experience with C# and .Net, preferably with System Integration projects;
- Experience with T-SQL, Unit Testing and Integration Testing;
- Familiar with Azure services (Data Factory, LogicApps), VB.Net, SSRS;
- Passion about what you are doing while having a customer first mentality.
When are you doing a good job?
- When you are writing code that improves the quality of Finance and HR System;
- When you help transform the legacy back-end towards the Cloud;
- When you have received overall favorable feedback from fellow team members and stakeholders in performance reviews;
- When you help Suitsupply to serve their customers better.
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package;
- Choose your own device (and OS);
- The opportunity to impact global customers in over 30 countries, 100 stores;
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 22 nationalities;
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products;
- Healthy lunch, sport classes, sample sales, yearly themed party.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)