Suitsupply is an international men's fashion brand with more than 100 stores worldwide across major metropolitan cities like Milan, London, Zurich, Sydney, New York, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. The company is privately held and operates a strong e-commerce platform that allows it to bring that same high-quality tailoring and personal service to customers around the world.
We believe in autonomous, self-supporting development teams who help our customers buy the best fitting suit they'll ever wear, and wow them at every step of the way. Whether their journey starts online or in one of our stores, our teams inspire them to buy and come back for more.
Inside our domain driven IT department, our 8 scrum teams work dedicated towards creating the best omnichannel experience ever seen in the E-commerce world. We need you, an experienced .Net Developer, to help us improve the back-end systems in the domain Finance and HR. Are you up for the challenge as our new .Net Developer? Please read further.
What can you expect to work on?
- Developing back-end systems in Finance and HR domain;
- Working on systems integration;
- Re-factoring legacy and creating new API's;
- Moving the legacy code from VB.net to C# and on-premise applications to Azure;
- Working with your team on requirements, discussions, preparing solutions for the current priority tickets;
- Writing Unit and Integration tests;
- Creating reports using T-SQL based on stakeholders' requests;
- Improving documentation and performance and actively participating in Scrum meetings.
This job might be for you if you have:
- IT education, computer science/software engineering;
- 4 years+ of experience with C# and .Net;
- Experience with T-SQL, Unit Testing and Integration Testing;
- Familiar with VB.Net, Microservices, Azure, DDD, Systems Integration; SSIS and SSRS;
- Passion about what you are doing while having a customer first mentality.
When are you doing a good job?
- When you are writing successfully a code which will improve the quality of Finance and HR System;
- When you help transform the back-end towards the Cloud;
- When you have received overall favorable feedback from fellow team members and stakeholders in performance reviews;
- When you help Suitsupply to serve their customers better.
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package;
- Choose your own device (and OS);
- The opportunity to impact global customers in over 30 countries, 100 stores;
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 22 nationalities;
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products;
- Healthy lunch, sport classes, sample sales, yearly themed party.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op