Your typical day includes:
- Being the 1st line support for all our 100+ stores in more than 20 countries and the head office in Amsterdam: from hardware to software, from telephones to networks and from applications to telecom
- Being responsible for the phone and email registration as well as for creating user documentation, analyzing and solving any technical issues directly and quickly
- Providing support in shifts from 8:00am to 4:00pm, 9am to 5pm, and from 4:00 pm to 12am from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays we help our colleagues from 10:00 - 17:30
This job might be for you if you have:
- Experience in a service function in 1st line support: helpdesk, call center, retail
- Knowledge of TCP / IP
- Experience with Desktop support and telephony -Windows, iOS, iPhone and Android
- You speak Dutch and English well, both orally and in writing
- Know what the basic concepts are within ITIL and what the processes do
- Knowledge of the basic office products Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Familiar with Active Directory and how it works
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity - make an impact on the company globally in 20 countries and 100+ stores
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product and 20% discount on all Suitssupply products
- Work in genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities
- Subsidized lunch 5 days / week
- Choose your own device (and OS)
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)