The Workday Integration Specialist serves as the liaison between Workday technical functionality and multiple business units to provide implementation and production support, including Human Capital Management (HCM), Absence Management, Benefits, Payroll, and other modules. This role also supports the development and integration of Workday to other internal applications.
- Actively participate in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases, through testing and deployment.
- Create new inbound and outbound integrations in Workday for HCM, Absence Management, Benefits, Payroll, and other modules.
- Work with IT group on integrations and web service calls from other internal systems to Workday.
- Use various development tools and integration products, such as Workday EIBS, Studio, Cloud Connect, etc.
- Support and enhance current integrations to ensure they are built properly.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Two years of relevant experience with human resource information systems (HRIS).
- Two years of experience with web service integrations (SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT).
- One year experience managing technical projects in a complex environment.
- Advanced experience building and maintaining calculated fields and advanced understanding of software development.
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €3524-5874 based on 40 hours a week.
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)