The Test Manager drives the self organizing teams in testing to ensure the highest efficiency, intra-department collaboration and ultimately, the most value for clients by delivering well and risk based tested products. This will be achieved by creating the circumstances in which the team(s) can function and grow, by nurturing the right mindset, maintaining team metrics and organizing chain test sprints. Another key responsibility is supporting the Product Owners in reaching the Definition of Done.
You are used to managing test automation, working with T-shaped developers, assist them in making test scenarios for systems and processes, coach and skill team members across all disciplines in testing, develop and implement test strategies and improvements. About the department
BIS Finance & Bank is a new column within Business Information Services (BIS), which is focused on supporting the Business Lines of Finance and Bank.
For Finance, BIS Finance & Bank provides technical support for the development and running of financial models for both internal and external reporting; development and functional management of Finance publication sets; development and technical management of FN IT architecture and related Finance applications. The unit also provides support for and finally phasing out of legacy system.
BIS Finance & Bank also manages Aegon Bank’s internally outsourced IT services. Requirements
As Test Manager,
you are result-orientated, decisive and a good communicator. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Applied sciences (Dutch HBO) or University (Dutch WO) level
- Several years of experience, dependent on level of entry
- Knowledge of financial processes in the insurance world is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience with Agile / Scrum method
- Experience with projects in model development, data management, data warehouse and ETL is an advantage
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 4148 - 6874,- based 38 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op