Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Within Capgemini, Capgemini Invent focuses on consulting and enabling change. Part of Capgemini Invent has Finance, Risk and Compliance as expertise area and targets financial institutions. As the financial sector needs to adapt ever more quickly to rapidly changing regulatory requirements and online customer journeys, digitalization of core processes is asked for.
The focus of your role
As a Senior or Managing Management Consultant within Finance, Risk and Compliance focus area you will work with regulatory driven transformations within Banks and Insurance companies. Our finance transformation competence group currently focuses on growth within the financial sector, but also has projects in other sectors. You will work with a multidisciplinary team on location at the customer. You will also contribute to the content development and commercial activities. Training and development is an important part of your daily tasks.
You will be part of the change team delivering successful end-to-end transformation programs across the financial sector. Consulting in this role will be dynamic in the approach and enable you to manage change to help realize measurable, positive business outcomes.
You would be working within financial sector (leading international banks or insurance companies) in change management area. Focus on:
- Innovative Data Management
- Accounting & Reporting Innovation
- Risk & Regulatory Intelligence
- Next Generation Compliance
- Financial Steering & Management Control
What you’ll bring
You may come from a recognized consultancy background, or your career to date might have been spent working in the other initiatives within financial sector. Either way, you’ll have a desire to build a career in the consulting sector, and you’ll bring knowledge and experience gained by working in business change or project management roles on Digital Transformation programs.
You will have a good grounding in some or all of the following areas depending on the grade
For Senior 3+ years of relevant work experience:
- Competitive master’s degree within a business, economics, econometrics, financial mathematics or law field of study;
- Strong analytical / conceptual thinking skills;
- Structured way of working and a ‘make it happen’ mentality;
- Fully proficient in Dutch and/or English; Proficiency in other European languages is a plus;
- Open to international project assignments;
- Ability to apply new digital opportunities within a business context focused on business value;
- Strong presentation, facilitation and transformation skills;
- International experience is welcome.
- A strong background in Innovative Data Management, Accounting & Reporting Innovation, Risk & Regulatory Intelligence, Next Generation Compliance.
Next to the topics mentioned above for Managing 6+ years of relevant work experience in Finance, Risk and / or Compliance transformations in Financial Services or other markets;
- Self-starting: ability to organize pitches to clients and drive the sales performance for your focus area
- Perceived as a knowledge champion in your area of expertise. The natural ‘to go to’ person, based on knowledge and networking capabilities
- You like to spot new opportunities for your focus are within the sector, and convince your colleagues to invest time and effort in it
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Invent unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
Whilst you will have Utrecht as an office base location, you must be flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Want to apply?
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, we look forward to receiving a motivation letter and CV from you. Should you have any further questions about the position, please contact Sara Huggins on email@example.com
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)