ING is looking for an IT Chapter Lead – Full Stack Java and Data... Within the Lending work area, we are continuously working on further improving the quality of service to our customers. For this we work in squads...
ING is looking for an IT Chapter Lead – Full Stack Java and Data Management
Within the Lending work area, we are continuously working on further improving the quality of service to our customers. For this we work in squads and Customer Loyalty Teams (CLT), enabling us to realize even faster and better results for our customers. Do you see it as a challenge to use the "Full Stack Development" work in such complex banking processes and customer service so that the customer is carefree ("from customer request to balance and P&L") ?
The ideal candidate:
As an IT Chapter Lead you are a seasoned senior engineer and you are seen by colleagues as a go-to person. You will become a Chapter Lead within the IT Area Lending Solution Selling. An ambitious, fast paced IT department which builds dynamic, cross-channel, platform focused web apps to maximize customer engagement in their daily encounters with the bank.
Along with the IT Area Lead and your fellow IT Chapter Leads you set the standards for software development in your area of expertise. You have not only a strong drive to constantly keep your own expertise up to speed, but also want to make an active contribution to the development and advancement of the people in your chapter and your field.
As an IT Chapter Lead, you are a “doer”. Sixty percent of your time, you work as a senior engineer. You use your seniority to maximize team performance. You will work with cutting-edge technology while you’re pushing innovation in an environment where you have the possibility to show your work on a platform with huge user bases/high traffic: the applications you work on are used by millions of customers on daily basis. The people in your chapter are equally ambitious as you, and you like to transfer your expertise to them and feel satisfaction from coaching (both professionally as personally) less senior chapter members. They work in an international environment in different multidisciplinary squads. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visuals designers product owners.
· Team lead experience with a proven track record of finishing commercial / enterprise scale deliverables.
· You excel in front-end development, with amongst others, but not limited to Angular JS, Web Components and LIT html.
· Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general. We see the IT Chapter Leads as elite engineers who carve the path of ING Bank’s digital transformation.
· Experience and thorough understanding of continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines.
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast.
· Proven ability to bring out the best in people and drive the team forward
· You embrace change and you are not afraid of frequently changing project direction or stakeholder environment.
· Ability to constantly balance the pressure of commercial targets of the teams you oversee and the quality of software they deliver.
· Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps methodologies
· Last but not least, hard-working, down-to-earth mentality. When a feature is broken with customer impact, you and your team will fix it: here and now.
· ING is a top-notch IT company with a top engineering culture, incorporating FinTech mentality and financial innovation. We are agile, work in multidisciplinary teams and use cutting edge technology. This enables us to offer our customers the best possible services and respond to rapidly changing customer demands.
· Visit all the courses and conferences that fit your personal development.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.