Are you the Process Manager who likes to increase his or her knowledge and experience on Process Management in the Financial Industry?
The Enterprise Architecture team is currently looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic person who has at least 2 years of experience in process management. Preferably you have also gained experience in the field of operational risk management. You have a feeling for financial services and you want to learn and grow.
The Process management group consists of 3 process managers and is part of the Enterprise Architecture team. The Process Management group is responsible for the setup, maintenance and improvement of the business processes for the whole Asset Management organization and with a global (i.e. worldwide) scope. You will be helping process owners throughout the APG Asset Management organization with creating or updating existing process designs. This requires you to be able to plan and execute workshops with stakeholders and deliver process designs that are fit for purpose, comply with modelling standards and are acknowledged by your client. You will work closely together with enterprise architects on actual topics like alternative data, regulations, global support/service model, etcetera.
Because the Process Management group services the whole asset management organization, you will be working in Amsterdam and in Heerlen. Factual required presence in either location is of course dependent on location of your residence and on the specific projects or activities that you work on throughout the year. Personal circumstances will be taken into account.
You will report to the manager of the Enterprise Architecture team.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating or updating existing process designs
- Maintaining oversight on the status of all processes
- Planning and executing of workshops for process design
- Creating and updating process models in professional process management tooling
- Maintaining the APG-AM Business Process website
- Contributing to the process maturity development of the organization
The Process Manager we are looking for has a passion for process management and wants to gain more knowledge and experience in business and information architecture. You are client oriented, flexible but disciplined and of course accurate in your work. You have a good eye for detail without losing the big picture. You have the natural ability to communicate and collaborate with people with various backgrounds and across managerial levels.
You will participate in projects and perform regular maintenance activities. You will support and challenge your colleagues and peers in other projects and initiatives where appropriate. Keywords: Team player, pragmatic, can do, focused on results, learn and develop, communicate, and respect each other.
Additionally we ask for:
- A bachelor degree with preferebly academic level of thinking;
- 2 or more years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with industry standards such as BPMN, EPC, Archimate or DMN;
- Knowledge of and experience with process tooling such as BizzDesign, Aris, Mavim, or Visio;
- Knowledge of and experience with Operational Risk Management;
- Background in the Financial Industry, preferably within an asset management environment;
- Willingness to travel between two locations if appropriate;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives.'
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)