Named as one of Fortune's List of 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 33,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with Azure for our Amersfoort office, Netherlands to make the team even stronger.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a Scrum team that designs, develops, maintains and takes care of deployment and operations of one of the largest online accounting cloud solutions in Europe. This exciting project is the evolution of current tax software to a new generation platform. It’s in the midst of the transition to the public cloud in terms of technology, process and organization.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA
- Joint refinement and planning of the stories of your team
- Development and automated testing of deployment and monitoring tooling
- (Automatic) monitoring of service health
- Analysis and resolution of production issues
- Automated configuration management
- Continuous improvement of our deployment pipeline
- Ability to use a wide variety of open and closed source technologies and tools (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Application Insights)
- Experience with systems and IT operations (Microsoft Azure specifically, including their complete service offering)
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment (unit and integration test level, infrastructure as code)
- Strong grasp of automation tools (specifically those of the .NET/Azure ecosystem, but experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible is also good)
- Data management skills (Both SQL and NoSQL)
- Strong focus on business outcomes
- Experience in a cloud environment in which storage and processing of confidential (financial and personal) information is key is advantageous
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)