NLP Data... ING is looking for a passionate Senior Natural Language Processing Data Engineer The teamWe are looking for a colleague for our team Acrabadata. The team is responsible for automating processes by using...
NLP Data Engineer
ING is looking for a passionate Senior Natural Language Processing Data Engineer
We are looking for a colleague for our team Acrabadata. The team is responsible for automating processes by using Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning & Natural Language Processing. We are looking for someone with an easy-to-work-with, mature and no-nonsense mentality. Someone who has strong affinity with Data science. Someone who is an open and honest communicator, who values working as part of a team and who is aware of developments and trends in the industry and corporate ecosystem.
The team is part of the Tribe Document & Content Service (D&CS). D&CS is responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications with regard to document composition, digital communication, print management, scanning / data capture and archiving. We are working with state-of-the-art software packages.
As a Natural Language Processing (NLP) Data Engineer, you will be joining the Intelligent Automation Cluster and will partner with Data Scientists and Customer Journey Experts to design and implement Machine learning solutions to classify documents and emails and use Computer Vision to find and mask elements of documents to comply to GPDR rules. Your first mission will be to build a Machine Learning Pipeline that enables us to process thousands of documents to improve the classification of e-mails using Openshift.
In your role you will help with the experiment and launch of new initiatives. You will work in a team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged.
As a data engineer you must be able to design solutions that fit into the ING application landscape and is following ING standards. You will always need to implement solutions taking into account security, data confidentiality, high availability, data integrity requirements. You also enjoy laying the architectural foundations for the things you’re working on and combine both thinking of the future and a hands-on, right now attitude.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
· Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift
· Helm Charts
· Linux / Shell / Bash Scripting
· Python / SQL
· Azure DevOps / CICD Pipelines
· REST APIs
· Best practices: code documentation, unit testing, code coverage etc.
Nice to Haves
· Data Science skills & tools: statistics, NLP, Sci-Kit Learn, spaCy, Tensorflow
· Apache Kafka
· System Architecture / Design Mindset
· Prometheus / Grafana
· Apache Spark
· Elastic Stack (ELK)
· Ability to build and maintain Python packages, private PyPi feeds etc
· Flask / FastAPI
· MLOps: types of drift, deploying models as APIs, model monitoring, version tracking etc.
· Experience in working in the financial industry, or in master complexity and get things done
· Affinity with basic GDPR and data privacy principles around data management
· An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
· Always thinking a step ahead and never satisfied with the status quo
· You are a great team player and are enthusiastic for helping others to be successful and a talent for taking it on and making it happen
· You have affinity for working in an Agile environment
· You Have the ability to think big and create replicable future-proof components to fasten virtual assistants pipeline building across all ING units
· You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback
· You embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment
· You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals
· You have a Pro-active and can-do attitude (self-steering)
· You take pride in your code and take responsibility for keeping it running in production
· You can explain/sell your prototypes to non-IT people
· You work together with non-IT people to create a solution architecture
· You give technical consultancy during solution design
· You explain the needs of your solution to other IT teams
What do we offer?
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities. You will work on the most innovative projects within ING.
· A competitive salary
· A family friendly package
· Working with highly skilled people
· Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING
· An International atmosphere
· A full time position (36 hours per week)
· Great training and education opportunities
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.